Travel Day #1

Assalamu'alaikum.....

Hai Bloggi (Blogger tercinta)

Lama rasanya jemari ini tidak menyentuhkan abjad demi abjad untuk sekedar menulis sebait ataupun dua bait di kolom new entries.

So, Let's test again how my ability to write this stories hihihi....

O.K.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit in the neighboring country, yaa of course. Indonesia's neighbor country is Malaysia. In my imagine, the country is quite hot and crowded.

However, past the area I visited, all my previous thoughts and judgments were broken. Gilaaaaa. Gilaaaaa. Bersih bangeeeet dan rapih!.

Here are some pictures that I want to share with you all...

I took this picture from inside the bus. so clean and neat, right? amazing ways in Malaysia.


One of my favorites place is the bridge. wherever I go, I have to find the bridge hehehe.


and this is it... Taraaaaaaa. very very lovely place.  If only the weather at that time was not very sting, I must have been lingered for long there.


O.K.

Enough to post today, we will meet in the next post yaa. and still remain on the same label: travel day.
Bye.

Komentar